We are Recruiting!
- an accountant already experienced in insolvency practice, or
- an accounting graduate looking for a change and a challenge, or
- currently studying in accounting or law and looking for your first on the job experience, or
- Any one of the above but stuck in a rut in Sydney, Melbourne or elsewhere, and looking to make a big move?
Why not consider joining our young and vibrant team!
Robson Cotter Insolvency Group specialises in insolvency and reconstruction for both corporate and personal markets. We operate from industrial style offices in Woolloongabba (Brisbane) and a beach side location at Surfers Paradise. The available roles could potentially be based out of either location.
What We Offer
- On the Job training and Career Progression
- Supportive team in a relaxed and casual atmosphere
- ‘Dress for your Day’ attire policy
- Run your own files with the support of a Senior Manager / Partner
- Marketing support and bonuses on referrals
- Working directly with the Partners
- Working directly with clients, creditors, solicitors and financial institutions
- Undertaking all facets of insolvency and reconstruction in corporate and personal markets
- Financial support for future studies (CA / CPA / ARITA) with time off to study and for your exams
- Putting your learned skills into action
- Competitive salary and benefits package
To apply to be part of our team, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org